Traditional Chinese medicine for insomnia
(1) Milk drink: Take 250 ml of milk and take it before bed.
Suitable for insomnia or those who do not fall asleep deeply.
(2) Lean lotus root soup: Take 250 grams of lean pork slices and 50 grams of lotus seed meat, add water and simmer until cooked, season and serve.
Suitable for insomnia and shortness of breath.
(3) Walnut and sesame powder: take walnut kernels, 50 grams of black sesame seeds, add 15 grams of white sugar after mixing and cooking.
Take once a day, each serving is about 10 grams.
For palpitation and insomnia, those who make noise in the brain.
(4) Lily keel soup: take 15 grams of keel, cook with water for 60 minutes, add 30 grams of lilies to cook, eat lily soup.
Once a day, drink 400 ml of soup.
Suitable for insomnia, upset and night sweats.
(5) Erwei rice porridge: take jujube kernels, 10 grams of atractylodes each, add decoction to remove the residue, add 50 grams of congee porridge, and season.
Take 2 times daily, 500 ml each.
For insomnia and forgetfulness caused by deficiency of heart and spleen.
(6) Longan porridge and jujube: take 15 longan meat and 7 red dates, and make porridge with 50 grams of rice and water.
2 times a day.
For dizziness, insomnia, pale faces.
(7) Shouwu ganoderma (ganoderma lucidum food) porridge: take 15 grams of ganoderma lucidum and ganoderma lucidum, decoction and slag, add 50 grams of glutinous rice to make porridge
Take 2 times a day.
For dizziness and insomnia caused by insufficient blood.
(8) Lianxin wheat porridge: take 30 grams of Huai wheat, add decoction to remove residue, and then add 10 grams of lotus seed heart, 50 grams of millet rice porridge, seasoning and taking.
Take 2 times a day.
Applicable to upset and insomnia caused by heart and kidney discomfort, dry mouth and night sweats.
(9) Schisandra chinensis: Take 30 grams of Schisandra chinensis, add it to 500 ml of rice wine, seal and perforate for 30 days and serve.
Drink once a day, 30 ml each.
Applicable to upset and insomnia caused by heart and kidney discomfort, dry mouth and night sweats.
(10) Chinese angelica stewed pork heart: take 10 grams of Chinese angelica, one pork heart, and stew with appropriate amounts of soy sauce (oil food), ginger, fennel, salt, and water until cooked, go to angelica, add MSG and mix well.
Suitable for insomnia, palpitations and chest tightness.
(11) Egg millet porridge: Take 50 grams of millet, add water to boil the porridge, add 1 egg after the porridge is ready, stir and cook a little.
Suitable for long-term insomnia.
(12) Lingzhi ginger soup: 15 grams each of Ganoderma lucidum and Astragalus root are soaked in water for 60 minutes and sliced with 100 grams of pork, cooking wine, salt, spring onion, ginger and pepper, and add water to the soup.
Serve as much as you want.
It can nourish lungs and kidneys, nourish blood and soothe the nerves, and is suitable for insomnia.
(13) Ganoderma powder: Grind the dried Ganoderma lucidum into a fine powder, 9 grams each time, and wash it with warm water every morning and evening.
(14) Ganoderma Pills: 1500 grams of Ganoderma lucidum dry product is developed into fine powder, honey is reconstituted into pills, 5 grams per pill, once a day in the morning and evening, and one pill is warmed with rice wine.
This pill has the effect of nourishing and calming the mind, and beauty (beauty food).
(15) Ganoderma lucidum wine: 100 grams of ganoderma lucidum, soaked in 1000 milliliters of rice wine, start to place after one week, 1 small cup per night.
Long drink can strengthen the body and calm the skin.
(16) Ganoderma tea: 10 grams of ganoderma grass, cut into thin slices, and brewed with boiling water for tea.It can replenish Zhongqi, nourish the heart and soothe the nerves, and prolong life.
(17) Glutinous Rice Lingzhi Congee: 50 grams of glutinous rice, 5 grams of ganoderma, 60 grams of wheat, 30 grams of sugar.
Wash the glutinous rice, wheat, and ganoderma. Wrap the ganoderma with gauze. Add 800 ml of water to the casserole, cook over low heat until the glutinous rice is cooked through, add the sugar to taste and serve.
Nourish the heart, benefit the kidney, and tonic.
1 time a day, generally effective for 5-7 days.
(18) Pig Heart Stewed Bozi Ren: 1 pig heart, 15 grams of Bozi Ren.
Wash the pig heart, put the cypress kernel in the pig heart, seal, add water to the pot, and simmer on medium heat.
When taking, slice the pig’s heart, or use it for healing, or take it alone.
It is suitable for the symptoms of restlessness, spontaneous sweating, insomnia and forgetfulness.
(19) Jujube of pig heart: 1 pig heart, 15 grams of jujube.
Take the pig’s heart with blood and dissect it. Separate the jujube, add water to the bowl and steam until cooked. Take it.
Can treat restlessness, panic, irritability, restlessness, and dreams.
(20) Stewed pig heart with ginseng: 50 grams of Codonopsis, 10 grams of angelica, 1 pig heart, monosodium glutamate and salt.
Degrease the pork heart and wash it; then choose the best codonopsis, Angelica and pig heart into the casserole, add an appropriate amount of water, and simmer until the pork heart is cooked.
Seasoned with monosodium glutamate and salt, can be divided into 2 servings, 1-2 times a day, even for 7-10 days.
It has the effect of nourishing qi, nourishing blood and soothe the nerves.
The prescription can be used for the nourishment and treatment costs of dysfunction of the heart and blood, shortness of breath due to palpitations, insomnia, complexion and so on.
(21) Yuzhu braised pork heart: 50 grams of Yuzhu, 500 grams of pig heart, ginger, spring onion, refined salt, pepper, sugar, sesame oil, marinade each amount.
Pick out the impurities from the bamboo and add an appropriate amount of water, simmer for 40 minutes, and take the medicinal juice; cut open the pig’s heart, remove the blood, place it in a pot, pour the medicinal solution, add ginger, green onion, and pepper, and cook for sixRemove when mature.
Pour the marinade into the pot, add the pig’s heart, and cook it with simmering heat to produce the floating foam.
Then add an appropriate amount of marinade in the pot, add an appropriate amount of refined salt, sugar, MSG and sesame oil, heat to a thick juice, and spread it evenly inside and outside the pig heart.
Can be divided into 2 servings, 1-2 times a day, even for 7-10 days.
It has nourishing yin and nourishing blood, soothing and calming the mind.
It is suitable for the nourishment and treatment of palpitations, upsets, insomnia and other symptoms of dysfunction of the mind and heart, yin and discomfort.
(22) Pig Heart Salvia and Hawthorn Soup: 1 pig heart, 20 grams of salvia, 25 grams of hawthorn.
Wash and slice the pork heart, add it to the pan with salvia and hawthorn, add an appropriate amount of water, and simmer until the pork heart is cooked and simmered.
Eat meat and soup, 1 dose daily, 7-10 days in a row for a course of treatment.
There are nourishing blood, soothe the nerves, and calm the mind.
Applicable to blood deficiency, palpitations, fatigue, palpitations, spontaneous sweating, and insomnia.
It has a good effect on plasma atherosclerosis, angina pectoris and vascular embolism.
(23) Pig heart: Wash 1000 grams of pork heart, put it in the pot, add green onion, ginger, tempeh, soy sauce, noodle sauce, rice wine amount, add water and simmer over low heat, stew and collect the juice, let cool, useCut into thin slices with a knife for cold dishes.
Can treat postpartum (postpartum food) shock and convulsions.
(24) Rose, jujube and pig heart: 1 pig heart, 20 grams of jujube kernel, 10 grams of rose.
Wash the pig’s heart, pour the dates and roses into the pig’s heart, put it in a bowl, steam it, slice it, add various spices, etc., and mix it with your mouth.
(25) Lotus core glutinous rice powder: lotus seed core, glutinous rice.
A total of fine, wine serving.
Can cure labor heart vomiting card.
6-9 grams each time, take 3 times a day, often take food, can cure panic.
(26) Lotus core tea: 5 grams of lotus seed core, drink with boiling water.
It has clearing fire, calming heart and antihypertensive effect.Applicable to hypertension (blood pressure food), dizziness, and insomnia.
(27) Dragon lotus lotus core drink: lotus seed kernel 6 grams, white lotus root 9 grams, keel 15 grams, 3 flavors are mixed into a casserole, and decoction is added. Daily decoction is divided into 2 servings in the morning and evening.1 course.
Can cure hypertension, dizziness, palpitations, insomnia and other symptoms.
(28) Lotus seed powder porridge: lotus seed meat belt heart 50 grams, longan meat 30 grams, moderate amount of rock sugar.
First dry the peeled dried lotus seeds, mix with water to make a paste, put in boiling water, add longan meat at the same time, cook porridge, add rock sugar, and take 1 small bowl every night before going to bed.
It has the effect of nourishing blood and soothe the nerves, removing annoyance and peace of mind.
It is suitable for the face of Shaohua Bai caused by lack of blood, restless heart palpitations, restless sleep, dreams, etc.
(29) Chenpi Poria porridge: 20 grams of Chenpi, 30 grams of Poria, 100 grams of previous rice.
Firstly, remove the peels of Chenpi and Fuling, then add the previous rice to make porridge, or dry the dried Chenpi and Poria together to make a fine powder. Use 3-5g each time and transfer to the boiled rice porridge.Porridge.
Take it 1-2 times a day for 10-15 days.
Regulating qi and strengthening the spleen, resolving phlegm and soothe the nerves, and eating together, it is suitable for stagnation of stomach and stagnation, chest tightness caused by dampness caused by moderate burn, abdominal fullness, indigestion, palpitations and nausea.
(30) Poria buns: 30 grams of Poria, 1000 grams of flour, 500 grams of pork, ginger, pepper, sesame oil, cooking wine, refined salt, soy sauce, shallots, bone soup and other appropriate amounts.
Put the Poria block into the pot, add about 250 ml of water each time, cook it 3 times to get the juice, and transfer it into the fermented dough; mix the pork chop stuffing, add soy sauce and other seasonings, make the buns as usual, and steam them in the basket.
Serve in portions, taking 1-2 times a day for 10-15 days.
Nourish the heart and soothe the nerves, dehumidify and phlegm.
This recipe uses Poria as the main target package, which is suitable for weak spleen and stomach, dampness of phlegm, unfavorable urination, phlegm more and less, and palpitations and insomnia.
(31) Lotus seed maling cake: 30 grams of lotus seed meat, 20 grams of Poria, 30 grams of Ophiopogon, 100 grams of flour, sweet-scented osmanthus, sugar.
The above flavors are smashed into fine noodles, adding sugar, and an appropriate amount of osmanthus and flour are mixed well, the dough is made with water and noodles, steamed into cakes in the upper drawer, and 50-100 grams of breakfast are served daily for 10-15 days.
Spleen and soothe the nerves, nourish yin and clear heat.
Applicable to heart yin deficiency, spleen weakness caused by consternation, suffocation, dry mouth and weak energy.
(32) Honey Lily: 100 grams of fresh lily, 50 grams of honey, mix the lily, steam to make it soft, and often contain jujube and guts.
Can calm down and help sleep.
(33) Wheat Lily Ground Soup: 30 grams of wheat, 15 grams of lily, 20 grams of ground, 15 grams of raw dragon teeth.
Wrap wheat cloth, and fry with lily, raw land, raw dragon teeth, and drink soup.
Take 1 dose daily for 7-10 days as a course of treatment.
It has the effect of nourishing the heart yin and calming the mind.
Applicable to the treatment of restlessness, upset and panic, dreaming and easy to wake up.
(34) Baiziren tea: 15 grams of fried Baiziren.
Take 1 dose daily with tea.
Treatment of blood deficiency and palpitations, insomnia and night sweats.
After eating greasy, you can also consume it.
This side has a clear calming effect.
(35) Lily honey: 50 grams of fresh lily, 10 grams of cypress, 25 grams of jujube kernel, 10 red dates, 2 spoons of honey.
Put cypress kernels, jujube kernels, and lilies into a casserole, fry them twice, add a large bowl to the slag, add jujube and an appropriate amount of water, burn for 30 minutes over low heat, add honey (honey food) and stir well.
1 dose per day for 5-7 days as a course of treatment.
It has the effect of nourishing the liver and nourishing the heart, soothing the nerves, and has good curative effect on the yin deficiency and fire type, and the palpitations and tinnitus.
(36) Lily raw ground jujube soup: 45 grams of lily, 18 grams of raw land, 20 grams of jujube kernel, moderate amount of rock sugar.
Put the lily, raw land and jujube into the pot, fry them twice, remove the slag and juice into a large bowl, add the rock sugar and cook a little.
Take 1 dose daily for 7-10 days.
It has the effect of nourishing yin and nourishing heart, calming and soothe the nerves. (37) Walnut ginseng (ginseng food) soup: 25 grams of walnut kernels, 6 grams of dried ginseng, 3 slices of ginger, and sugar content.
Add walnuts, ginseng, and ginger into a casserole, add an appropriate amount of water, and cook for 1 bowl.
Remove ginseng and ginger, add rock sugar and simmer for a while.
1 dose daily, warm clothes before going to bed, even for 3-5 days as a course of treatment.
Can make up the temperature kidney, soothe peace of mind.
Patients with palpitations, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, dyspnea, spontaneous sweating, and lack of appetite, eat very well.
(38) Sour jujube porridge: 100 grams of jujube kernels, 500 ml of water, grind and extract the juice and prepare 100 grams of rice before cooking. Porridge is ready to be cooked, and 50 grams of rehmannia juice is cooked.
Treatment of bone steam, upset can not sleep.
(39) Jujube kernel powder: 50 grams of jujube kernel.
Stir fry to make it fragrant.
5 grams per serving, adjusted with bamboo leaf soup, regardless of time.
Governance due to biliary deficiency sleep and restlessness, and my heart was shocked.
(40) Jujube bean paste bag: 50 grams of jujube kernel, 10 grams of ginseng, 500 grams of flour, 200 grams of red bean paste, 100 grams of sugar, and 25 grams of green and red silk.
Sautéed jujube and yellow ground powder, ginseng ground powder, red bean paste, sugar, and green and red silk are combined into a filling.
Add the yeast and flour to the dough, knead the dough and cut into 20 small doughs. Roll out the filling and steam for 15 minutes.
Replenish qi and soothe the nerves and treat insomnia.
(41) Jujube and Danshen drink: 30 grams of Suanzaoren Jujube, 15 grams of Salvia miltiorrhiza, thickly fried with water, 1 dose daily, taken in the morning and evening, to treat insomnia.
(42) Longan Jujube Drink: 10 grams of longan meat, 10 grams of fried jujube kernels, and 12 grams of coriander seeds.
The above three flavors are boiled into a juice, and its sweet and sour taste is palatable, which has the effect of nourishing the spleen and soothing the nerves.
Anyone who suffers from heart, spleen and blood deficiency, palpitations, palpitations, uneasiness, forgetfulness, fatigue, and nocturnal emission should drink it.
(43) Jujube and bamboo congee: 20 grams of jujube kernel, 20 grams of jade bamboo, 6 grams of rush grass, 200 grams of glutinous rice.
First wrap the date kernel, jade bamboo and wicker with clean gauze, add it to the pot, cook the porridge with glutinous rice, remove the gauze bag, and you can eat the porridge.
The 4 flavors are cooked into porridge, which can play the functions of nourishing yin and clearing the fire, calming the nerves, and removing irritations. When taking it, you can add rock sugar.
(44) Lotus core longan powder: 5 lotus seed cores, ground into fine powder, wrapped with 1 longan meat, or packed into an empty capsule, swallowed before bedtime.
Treatment of yin deficiency and fire-blooming type insomnia and more dreams, annoying hot mouth dry evidence.
(45) Lotus core drink: 30 lotus cores, fried with water, seasoned with salt, and taken before bedtime.
(46) Lotus core Cassia seed tea: 5 grams of lotus seed core, 10 grams of cassia seed, soak tea in water.
It can cure nausea caused by high blood pressure, and sleep (sleep food) disorders.
(47) Milk drink: 150-200 ml of milk, boil, add an appropriate amount of sugar and mix well. Oral diet before warming up before going to bed.
Drinking milk before bedtime can make a person sleep soundly and deeply.
(48) Milk jujube drink: Jujube 15 grams, skimmed milk powder 25 grams.
Wash the jujube, add water simmering soup, denucleate, about a cup of capacity, dissolve the skimmed milk powder, then boil it, and take it warm before going to sleep, which can play a role in calming sleep.
This is especially suitable for middle-aged and elderly (senior food) intellectuals, and it is suitable for adolescent (juvenile food) students, which is beneficial to helping the elderly to sleep.
(49) Bamboo shoot juice: 500 grams of raw bamboo shoots, washed with water, removed leaves, and left the slurry. Cut the lettuce into 2-3 cm segments, squeeze the juice, collect it in a cup, stir the slurry, and add sugar after mixing.Moderate, reconcile it.
(50) Bai Ziren: Bai Ziren, sweet and flat.
There is nourishing and soothe the nerves, and the decoction effect of Runtang.
Can cure panic, insomnia, nocturnal emission, night sweats, constipation (constipation food) syndromes.
The “Book of Scriptures” refers to its “master trembling, safety of five internal organs, benefiting qi, and dehumidifying paralysis”.
(51) Bai Ziren pig heart drink: 15 grams of Bai Ziren, 1 pig heart.
Wash the pig heart, cut it apart, add Bai Ziren to the pig heart, and then add the pig heart that has been added into the casserole, add the right amount of water, simmer in the heat and simmer until the pig heart is rotten.When eating, put some spices.
With the effect of nourishing the mind and soothe the nerves.
For palpitations, upsets and insomnia caused by yin deficiency and fire.
(52) Pig Heart Congee: 1 pig heart, 100 grams of millet.
Cut the pork heart into filaments, put oil in the pan and stir fry, and millet for thin porridge, just add refined salt.
Replace rice with porridge, eat once in the morning and evening.
People with severe insomnia can eat a small bowl of pork heart porridge before going to sleep to help fall asleep.
(53) Pig heart dipped in pearl powder: 2 pig hearts, 5 grams of pearl powder.
Wash the pig heart, simmer on low heat, add salt, and cook until the pork heart is cooked through.
Pig heart slices are dipped in pearl powder and eaten, divided into 4 portions, one morning and one evening.
One week is one course of treatment.
(54) Pig Heart Jujube Soup: 1 pig heart and 10 jujubes.
Boil soup for seasoning.
Take once every 2-3 days, 7 times for 1 course of treatment.
Can nourish the heart and blood (blood tonic food).
Governance caused by blood deficiency.
(55) Bamboo shoot pulp drink: Take an appropriate amount of bamboo shoots. After washing, collect the milky white slurry of stems, leaves, and skins. Dilute 1 cup of warm water with 1 tsp of this slurry and take it after diluting.
(56) Millet porridge: Millet 30-50 grams, brown sugar amount.
Add water to make porridge.
It has the effects of nourishing the stomach, sleeping, and nourishing kidney qi.